Monday, January 17, 2011

Hula Party

I have a friend that is so organized and always starts planning way ahead for this. For example she is already planning her Fall trip - seriously I haven't even planned dinner for tonight. She is awesome - I'm not - case closed. Anyway she was talking about planning her girls birthday parties and it freaked me out cause I realized the beast will have a birthday coming up and I haven't even thought about what kind of party she is going to have.

Deciding on her theme made me think back to her last party. She had a Hula theme. Our intention was to have the party outside but it decided to be freezing at the end of March on that day so everything was moved inside. It would have so rocked outside but had to work with what I had. This year I am leaning towards a Gnome and Fairy Princess party. Can't wait!!!











No comments: